Sophie the Tawny Owl's World Tour

Monday, November 06, 2006

Checking in...

Hi Amy and friends!

I just wanted to let you know that I have arrived safely at Renée's house in Wood Green. I was looking forward to arriving as I thought there might be some other owls in the wood, but it turns out Wood Green has no wood and isn't very green. Never mind though, I have some exciting news! Renée is going home to New Zealand for a holiday at the end of November, and I'm going too! She was going to post me, but I said I'd rather come on the plane, that way I get to stop over in Seoul in Korea as well.

It's a bit of a wait, but it will be worth it. Renée has promised to take me to the school where her mum works, and introduce me to the Year 2 class there. I'm going all over the North Island as well, so should be able to get some good photos. Then I might go and visit her Aunty in Western Australia, and her friend Samson, who lives on a houseboat in Amsterdam.

Here's a picture of me at the start of my journey...
I'll keep you updated on all my adventures. There might not be many this week, but next weekend I am going to a 50th birthday party, and a Bruce Springsteen concert at Wembly! (Don't tell Simon, but Renée and I aren't sure we'll like it).

Bye for now :o)

Sophie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home