Sophie the Tawny Owl's World Tour

Monday, November 13, 2006

My Weekend

I had a very nice weekend, and I have some photos, but I haven't had a chance to upload them yet. I'll do that this afternoon.

I went out to Twickenham on Friday afternoon - it's a long journey, but mostly it's just going from one end of the Piccadilly line to the other, so it was ok. I'll be doing that again when Renée and I go to the airport in 2 1/2 weeks time - I'm so excited!

It was Andy's 50th birthday - he and Simon have been friends since they were Amy's age and at school together, so they've known each other 45 years - wow! It was fun meeting everyone - there was Andy, his wife Marion, and their 3 daughters (Hannah, 17; Ellie, 14 and Freya, 4), as well as the 3 cats (Barney, Pickles and Polly) and their rabbit, Mo. I had my photo taken with 2 of the cats so I'll show you in my next post. Renee and Si were going to go to Bruce Springsteen on the Saturday night, but it was Andy's party and Si decided that was more important to they sold the tickets. Si was sad, but Renee was secretly happy :o)

There's nothing very exciting happening this week I don't think, but next weekend I'm going to Camden market, which should be fun. Hope the other owls are doing well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home